Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sadness


A moment ago, i feel very very upset and disappointed, and the moment later i decided to let go...
I finish my work at 4pm today, i saw Samuel at TPH entrance. Calling to him but he seem shy...so i  say you are Sameul right? who you came with? your friends? you staying any hotel? o ok.. c u then..
but later on, he approached me asking about KL central bus so i assisted him but i end up giving him trouble seems as i forgotten about the genting skyway closure and only realise once i'm back at room..SORRY!!
O well, nth much i can do already as i dont have his contact no.
On my way back to room, i call up to Ming, telling him i'm on my way back
I ask him to look for me then we go to bank as i wanted to check sth but after my bath i receive his call saying that he is with Eddie at FWH wanted to buy sth
I was so excited the moment he say he will find me after 15 mins but only receive call saying that he is with Eddie, i feel so so so sad...
He said he will find me after 15mins but end up with Eddie at FWH, why cant he just tell me earlier saying that he be going out with Eddie...i was so rushing back to my room to bath and change cloth
i feel so jealous of his friends i might say.... i was thinking WHY..
am i not important to him? is it he like going out with his friends than me...
this is not the first time... my heart really ache and feel really "suan"
he call up and say that he sorry and didnt know it will turn out like this...at that moment i talk back a bit but due to his phone out of credit so the line is cut half way...I was crying already..
Thinking WHY he did this to me makes me cry even more...
then i send sms to him telling him the reason why i was so upset...telling him that
i'm not upset becoz of not going to the bank..we agree to meet after 15 mins but you end up going  out with Eddie.. although is not very important but i really mind. this is not the first time already..
enough of all this, i dont want to say anymore... i'll accompany you for dinner..
10 mins before 6pm, he call up saying that he is at rc5 lobby already asking me to go down but i happen to just finish having my second bath so telling to go back his room to take his jacket.
at first he decided not to join Eddie for dinner but after telling him that i'm ok already, he decided to join again...
hopefully there is nth happen between us!!
going to join them for dinner now....cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment