Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crocodile nightmare

This early morning i was awaken by my nightmare again.
I dream of going to places which a bunch of friends..not really sure whether the place really exist or not coz i never been to the place.
but the place was at first there is a house up the hill but only half way up.. and there is a valcano at the top hill
out of the whole bunch i can only see my bro and his wife was there together with  me and the rest of the people not really sure who are they but we are all friends..
at first we go to seaside, out of sudden there is a heavy rain.. so we stay in a house near there until the rain stop...
once the rain stop, we went out again but the sea wave is still strong.. the day is still dark due to the rain and we can sea there is a lot of rocks at the side of the sea...
my sister in law was so exited to get a swim there and i remember she say i will go for a swim no matter the wave is strong or not and i asked, do you know how to swim or not?..
after the words, my bro jump in to swim, but weird the water seem to be like a sea with wave but ..not really sure how to say coz my bro swim a bit further but it was actually still really near to the shore..
he show us how deep is the water... it was as deep as my bro height with his hand up straight..
we was so shock that it was so deep already eventhough he was not far off... then he swim further again and out of sudden we heard he shouted there is a crocodile in the sea...huh!! i was thinking how can a crocodile be in the sea..arent they should be at the swamp or river..
the crocodile that we saw in the sea was so big and seem to heading to us...we was so afraid and was screaming and was trying to run...
but out of sudden we saw one in front of me and my sis in law...we was trying to run for our life but ...
the crocodile suddenly turn his  back and somehow it manage to grab me down...like it was hugging me...
i remember the way a crocodile kill his victims by turning their body and twist...i scream to my bro who happen to be at shore already saying that it try to kill me.. quick grab its legs or head so that it wont had the chance to kill me..
it strenght was so strong... we was struggling to get me off but couldnt.... i was so afraid of getting eat by it...until i was awaken.. when i  look at the time, it was only  6.40am..
i was feeling so scare at the time although i know it was just a dream...i wanted to call Ah Ming but he is still at work..so i try to sleep again...
but again i dream again..but this time not about crocodile...i dream of going for a walk near the hill with my bro and his wife..
it was almost like continueing my dream as the place seem similar...
i dream about going up the hill with motorbike... there is a lot of sand on the road which makes me so scare to drive through as it might slip...
hahha!!! in my dream i was having problem drive up the hill as well but this time with a sandy road..
but luckily this time i manage to drive up hill... once reach i can hear my fellow friends who has reach before me.. saying...hey! this valcano lava is cold....
har!! lava.... i thought is hot...but when i have a look, is really cold and we even slide through it as it seem to be like a river there...we was having fun there..
after that we go for a shopping nearby there....
all the things that happen there was so weird...but i could not express it in words...
when i woke up again for the second time, it was already 8.20am...i was thinking of calling Ah Ming again as i still have the scare feeling..but did not make the call coz was thinking that he might had asleep...
and i do not wish to disturb him...
after my leave this is my first nightmare again...
WHY?? i always dream of nightmare...

No comments:

Post a Comment